What is a Restaurant & Cafe Insurance Package?
CPR Insurance Services have a range of insurance solutions specific to the needs of the Restaurant and Cafe industry while providing you with the flexibility to tailor coverage if you have specific needs.
Our tailored insurance package for restaurants provides the cover you need at a price you’ll find very appetising.
Why CPR Insurance Services?
We have streamlined the whole insurance process so that arranging your cover, managing your claims and taking care of any other needs can be done quickly by phone or email.
We can save you time, money and the worry arising from trying to understand complex insurance contracts. We have the training and experience needed to deliver solutions that protect your risks.
The types of Insurance covers that are included in a restaurant insurance policy include:
- Fire – covers fire, lightening, explosion, storm damage, aircraft, water discharge and malicious damage
- Accidental Damage – a sub-limit covering any kind of loss not specifically excluded
- Business Interruption – covers the loss of turnover you are unable to make following an insured event
- Burglary – covers theft and burglary including damage caused by a break in to your premises
- Glass – accidental breakage of fixed glass or fixed porcelain
- Money – loss following robbery from your premises or whilst in transit
- Public/Products Liability – covers bodily injury or property damage you cause to a third party
- General Property – covers mobile equipment and tools of trade away from your premises
- Machinery Breakdown – repairs to mechanical equipment following sudden damage
- Loss of Refrigerated Stock – if as a consequence of Machinery Breakdown
- Electronic Equipment Breakdown – repairs to electronic equipment following sudden breakdown. Can include rewriting of data
- Tax Audit – Covers unexpected additional professional fees if the ATO suddenly audit your business
- Employee Dishonesty – covers loss caused by embezzlement by your staff
Things to remember in Business Package Insurance Policies
Watch out and discuss with your Broker some of the following issues:
- “Average clause” which may only pay a proportion of your claim if under-insured
- Full Reinstatement/Replacement conditions – sometimes called “New for Old” rather than Market value
- Never under-estimate the value of Business Interruption cover. It can be the difference between survival for your business or oblivion when you cannot generate income from your lost assets
- Burglary cover does not include cash or negotiable instruments. For this you need the Money section
- Good Security can keep rates down for the Burglary and Money sections
Who can help?
An insurance broker’s role is to act as your representative and work in your interests, seeking the best cover at the best price for you from market knowledge. Call a good one. Call CPR – Experts who will save you.
Cooper Professional Risks Pty Ltd trading as CPR Insurance Services is an Authorised Representative of National Adviser Services Pty Ltd (ABN: 60 096 916 184) trading as NAS Insurance Brokers (AFS No.233750)