Fire Safety Advice

Fire Safety & Prevention

It is important to keep working on loss control measures to reduce your chance fire destroying your property.

Many Fires are caused quite often by Electrical Fault. Wiring may become old, overloaded, Rodents may bite into Wiring or there could be faulty Workmanship from previous Electricians. Switchboards can become neglected, covered in dust and cob webs, the safety switches may become faulty. If they are the old style fuse wire type, we strongly recommend these are upgraded. Get your wiring checked!

If you are looking for an excellent Electrician. One with a high level of service and expertise, please call us and we can refer you to them.

For more assistance, click here for Fire Safety tips

For an Owner/Occupier Fire Safety Checklist click here

For Fire Management Safety Advisory Notes click here

Application for Fire Safety Services

Fire Safety Information on Townhouses and Villa style Accommodation

Fire Safety with Security Doors

Reduce your organisations risk of Arson

Power Surge blamed for House Fires